If you experience severe anxiety when undergoing (or even thinking about!) dental treatment, sedation dentistry from The Addison Dentist in Addison TX may be for you.
Though you may be skeptical, with sedation dentistry you can actually relax during dental visits.
In addition, healing times for oral surgery and extensive restorative procedures are often shorter if the patient is sedated during treatment.
We offer two options:
- Nitrous oxide is better known as laughing gas. It works quickly and wears off quickly, and is very effective in making you relax. It’s been a staple of dentistry for more than a centure.
- Oral conscious sedation involves taking a prescribed sedative an hour or so before your appointment. You will need to have a ride to and from our office.
Sedation dentistry is beneficial for the following:
- Teeth sensitivity
- Fear of needles
- A powerful gag reflex
- Difficulty in controlling body movement
- Lengthy multi-procedure visits
- Difficulty becoming numb with traditional injections
Don’t put your dental health at risk by avoiding the dentist. Sedation dentistry from The Addison Dentist in Addison TX can get you through your appointment. We also offer complete general dentistry services. Call for an appointment with us today!
Contact The Addison Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
4145 Belt Line Rd Ste 208