Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. Dental bonding can remedy a variety of problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as necessary.
Dentists will commonly consider dental bonding in the following cases:
1. To repair teeth that are damaged due to an injury or decay
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. Protecting teeth after gums recede
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile transformation
The Addison Dentist offers dental bonding along with the following services:
We invite you to schedule an appointment today.
Contact The Addison Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
4145 Belt Line Rd Ste 208