Few physical improvements have such a significant impact on attractiveness and self-confidence as a smile makeover. Excellent oral health and a pleasing smile contribute to overall physical health and a high quality of life.
If you have ever wondered how cosmetic dentistry could change your life, we invite you to schedule a consultation at The Addison Dentist so we can talk about it. I believe that the initial consultation is the most critical part of any treatment plan. During your no-pressure smile redesign consultation we will consider the following issues:
- Your goals for how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The state of your oral health.
- The distinct aspects of your teeth and gums that you wish to correct.
- Which specific treatments are required.
- A detailed explanation of each needed procedure (e.g. porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, braces, or teeth whitening).
- You can see before and after pictures of cosmetic dental smile makeover patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the services (all at once or over time).
- Information about conscious sedation.
- Answers to any questions or concerns.
- Cosmetic dentistry expenses and financing options.
Your remarkable smile begins with an exam and consultation; give us a call at 469-998-2515.
Contact The Addison Dentist: 469-998-2515
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
4145 Belt Line Rd Ste 208