Fix a Damaged Smile with Dental Veneers
If you have a tooth or teeth that are stained, discolored, badly shaped, chipped, or crooked, you may be avoiding smiling and that can have a negative impact on your overall well-being and happiness. We want to help you smile again. We can offer many options to brighten your teeth, fix chipped sections, or help with shape and straightness. One fantastic option is our porcelain veneers for teeth.
What are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer placed on top of your teeth can correct nature’s mistake or the results of an injury and help you have a beautiful smile again. Porcelain veneers for teeth are a highly popular solution because of their natural appearance.
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made “shells” crafted with tooth-colored materials like porcelain. Porcelain veneers are designed to cover the front side of your teeth. To prepare for porcelain veneers, your cosmetic dentist will create a unique model of your teeth. We will send your model to a dental technician who will use it to create porcelain veneers that fit to your teeth perfectly. Before placing your new dental veneer, your dentist will remove a small amount of your tooth where the veneer will be placed.
With veneers, you’ll be pleased to see an attractive smile that looks beautiful and feels comfortable.
Advantages of Veneers for Teeth
- Veneers for teeth can make your smile look even and uniform. Each dental veneer is custom made to match your other teeth in color, shape and size. A dental veneer looks very natural. People won’t be able to tell you’ve had them.
- Porcelain veneers require no special care once placed. Simply brush and floss the veneers like you would your teeth and see your dentist regularly.
- If you want to brighten all the teeth in your smile, you can get the veneers for teeth in a brighter shade.
- A dental veneer can repair a gap between two teeth effectively and beautifully.
- The dental veneer process is quite painless and only requires a few appointments.
Dental Veneers to Fix Damaged Teeth
Are your teeth chipped or stained? Would you like to improve your smile permanently, without any drilling or altering of your teeth’s natural structure? Prepless dental veneers are a great alternative to a traditional porcelain veneers.
Prepless dental veneers are used for a variety of reasons:
- A prepless porcelain veneer provides a way to whiten teeth.
- Dental veneers conceal stains.
- Dental veneers can fix cracks or chips in your teeth.
- A porcelain veneer can correct a tooth that has discoloration.
- If you have misalignment or a gap between teeth, dental veneers can cover your actual teeth with a permanent layer of tooth-colored material.
How Do Prepless Porcelain Veneers Work?
The conventional process of applying dental veneers generally involves shaving away a significant portion of the tooth. In many cases, temporary dental veneers must be worn while the permanent dental veneers are manufactured in a lab.
Because a prepless porcelain veneer, also known by the brand DURAthin®, is as thin as a contact lens, the DURAthin porcelain veneer application process requires little to no tooth reduction. Prepless DURAthin dental veneers are bonded to your teeth and a curing light puts them in place.
The DURAthin process is less invasive than the traditional porcelain veneer process. Most patients find that they immediately enjoy their new smiles without any post-procedure discomfort or sensitivity. You will be amazed at how beautiful, natural and authentic DURAthin dental veneers look.
If you want to brighten all the teeth in your smile, consider getting DURAthin prepless dental veneers on all your visible teeth.
Schedule a Dental Veneer Consultation in Addison!
Call, text, or email us today for a porcelain veneers consultation and to see what type of veneers for teeth will give you the look, feel, and function that you want.